Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2005 9:27:25 PM EDT
I have see nthem on several guns here and there but not listed for sale anywhere.

Anyone?
CH
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:34:07 PM EDT
[#1]
If you want original HK real ambi navy lowers:

Contact Gordon Miller at  gm1854   @ aol.com

He also posts grip frames (pushpin or clipped and pinned) for sale on sturmgewehr.com frequently.

I know top notch accessories sells their own US made Navy look alike lowers that uses SEF internals.  Counts as 1 US part but it won't be ambiextrous, and there are no "pivot" holes so it may not look very authentic.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:02:54 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If you want original HK real ambi navy lowers:

Contact Gordon Miller at  gm1854   @ aol.com

He also posts grip frames (pushpin or clipped and pinned) for sale on sturmgewehr.com frequently.

I know top notch accessories sells their own US made Navy look alike lowers that uses SEF internals.  Counts as 1 US part but it won't be ambiextrous, and there are no "pivot" holes so it may not look very authentic.

Looking for just the pistol grip, not entire gripfame. I know all about complete gripframes, just not the navy style grip only.
CH
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:17:59 AM EDT
[#3]
`
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:46:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I think he's talking about those straight plastic grips for the *metal* grip frames.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:04:49 AM EDT
[#5]
ergogrips.net  

made by Falcon Industries

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:09:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
ergogrips.net  

made by Falcon Industries

www.ergogrips.net/graphics/hknavyl.gif

Like that!

I have been seeing these around but never heard mention of a source. I have a couple clones that while not deserving a new gripframe, a new grip I can do.

Thanks again!
CH
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:30:17 AM EDT
[#7]

You just want one for easier bumpfiring

They have them at DSA but they don't have any pictures: DSA
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:21:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You just want one for easier bumpfiring

They have them at DSA but they don't have any pictures: DSA

I already ordered a couple from the link above. We will see what it looks like when they arrive.

CH

ETA: Your just jealous cause your Bump-Fu is weak
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:46:03 PM EDT
[#9]

My bump-fu is new and still in training.

All I can say after seeing your HK91 bump-fu is
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:09:36 PM EDT
[#10]
You know what gun is easiest and I think the most fun to BF, my polytech m14. It lets you know your sending rounds down range!!!!!
CH
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:29:33 PM EDT
[#11]
I have about 800 rounds on a ergo grip and the thing is coming apart. It started splitting on the fore left radius of the grip. I noticed it first two weeks ago. After shooting 200 rds last weekend it is getting worse. I like the feel very much but I am not sure I want to buy a new one every thousand rounds.

JR
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:59:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I have about 800 rounds on a ergo grip and the thing is coming apart. It started splitting on the fore left radius of the grip. I noticed it first two weeks ago. After shooting 200 rds last weekend it is getting worse. I like the feel vert much but I am not sure I want to buy a new one evry thousand rounds.

JR

I hope I have better luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top