Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2005 7:09:03 PM EDT
I took it to the range today and out of 100 shots or so I had about 6 jams.   About half weren't feeding properly and the other half weren't ejecting properly

I tried out some Remington and had no problems, but I don't think the test base was all that fantastic as I only shot about 30 rounds of that (seperate from the 100)

Thanks for your input fellas.
-Rob
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 3:28:38 PM EDT
[#1]
anybody?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 3:30:50 PM EDT
[#2]
So far, I can say they fit in the mags.

I haven't taken it out yet with the SA, but I'll be sure to update when I do.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:24:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
So far, I can say they fit in the mags.

I haven't taken it out yet with the SA, but I'll be sure to update when I do.

Well, thats a start
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:46:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I have been wanting to try some myself so I picked up a battlepack today. I will shoot it tomorrow and let you know how it runs. I have not heard a bad word about the SA yet.

JR
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:55:19 PM EDT
[#5]
works fine in mine.  I've put about 300 rnds of it through mine.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:00:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I ahve a HK, not a PTR and SA works great
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:26:04 PM EDT
[#7]
I used it once and began experiencing several FTE with a Century G3.  I swithched to Port and never had a problem again.  However, the gun was brand new at the time and may have needed a better cleaning and breaking in.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:03:01 PM EDT
[#8]
No issues. Runs great.

South African is the new aussie for me.

JR
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:07:20 PM EDT
[#9]
runs great in my FAL, haven't tried it in a G3 yet, but as far as i'm concerned the FAL is more finicky on ammo so I would expect the PTR91 to eat it up no problem.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top