Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2005 10:55:51 AM EDT
Where can I find a new style upgraded USC cocking handle? I just bought an early USC and the cocking handle is broken.

Help....
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 1:12:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Hk is supposed to replace those cocking handles.... lifetime warranty ya know  

Have you contacted HK ?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 1:21:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I did contact them. It turns out that mine is newer and should have the new handle already. They said I could send the whole gun in and they would see if they decided it was under warranty..if not, they would then tell me how much it would cost to replace.

I will use that as a last resort. I hate sending my gun off for an easilly replaced part...it's just to find one now.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:18:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I see your point...

I'd say posting a WTB on Sturm for a USC or UMP cocking handle ( or the whole handle tube assembly )
Also do a search there for small USC/UMP parts.

There are some de-milled UMPs floating around...

There is this site where they are selling de-milled UMP .40s >  De-milled UMPs

They may or may not "part" with the cocking handle...

Or you could contact this dude, which "some" people swear by > HKpartsonline

Then there is Adam , Hk4ever (spelling?) on this site... he deals with the MP5 parts... he may be able to get a line on some USC or UMP parts. I'd give him a try too.

Then there may be the top-notch option.... I have no idea, but they might make a US made cocking handle. Don't really know for sure though.

I am sure you have entertained most of the above.... but if I were you I would try sturm and hkpro first off.

If all of the above fail.... get your shit sent to HK quick before they start or complete their move/transition to AL.  That could throw a wrench in your works for a long time  

Good luck, let us know how it goes.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:20:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for all the great info...I will start my quest tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:27:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Looking at that "de-milled" UMP breaks my heart. That is just so wrong.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top