Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2005 7:47:48 AM EDT
Just a stupid question but I'm curious as to how everyone else does it.  Do you put them both in the same direction, or place one facing one direction and one facing the other?
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:00:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I just shove 'em in.  Both the same direction.  I don't see any benefit to putting them in opposite directions because they're not gonna fall out anyway.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:31:26 AM EDT
[#2]
This is just me. Since I am right-handed, I put them in on the left side (holding gun, muzzle to my left), pushing both in, away from my body.  I really don't think it matters. You COULD use the argument that if I bumped a hard object, it could push the pins in,  toward me, out of the gun some. Perhaps, one going each way is a good compromise....?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top