Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2005 2:56:43 PM EDT
New at this picture stuff, so hope it comes through.   Picked up a PSG-1 clone on a HK SR9.  Only shot it a few times, really like the trigger, but the rest of the stuff that comes with it doesn;t do a whole lot for me.  Might get rid of the buttstock,grip and fore-end/bipod assy.   Probably shoot it some more and see.  So far, 2.5" group st 150 meters, however, iron sights, my old eyes and ball ammo.  Take the scope from my 91 and see what it does.

http://hunt101.com/img/264074.jpg
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 2:58:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:03:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, Dog1
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:26:03 PM EDT
[#3]
When you go to sell that stuff, especially the forearm, contact me.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:08:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thanks, Dog1

Not a problem....I will give you this tip...as a PTR-91 owner, if you plan on adding optics to it do this-

Look into the Brugger and Thomet mounts at B&T mounts at DSA Arms

And you may want to keep that buttstock. The cheekpiece and the adjusting buttpad will be a must.

However, if you choose to sell the buttstock, let me know...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top