Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2005 9:19:06 AM EDT
Where can I find a used PSG-1 trigger assembly?  I'm looking for just the trigger assy., trigger shoe, and safety selector.  I don't need the grip frame housing.  I don't have an extra $450 for a new one laying around...so I'm looking for one slightly used (less than 1000 rnds).

ETA:  Wanted to add that I know about williams trigger jobs and other places...but for now I'm just looking at PSG-1 groups...
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 9:47:19 AM EDT
[#1]
All I can offer is that you place a "WTB" add on HKPRO, Subguns and, Sturmgewehr.

Good luck.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:09:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Expect to pay around $400 used with out the housing.

Bill
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:46:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah thats what I've been seeing lately.  I'd be willing to pay that but not much more...  Thanks for the help so far!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top