Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2005 7:57:29 AM EDT
I know that both Gem-Tech and Advanced Armement make Ar15 9mm uppers with integrated suppresors, but does anyone know where you can buy a MP5SD upper with integrated WORKING suppressor that can be transferred via Class III?
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 9:47:41 AM EDT
[#1]
There is no "upper" on an MP5SD.  The barrel and suppressor are pinned to the trunnion which is welded to the receiver.   I don't know if HK ever made SD's avaible for civilian sales from the factory.  My gut would say they didn't but without concrete evidence??

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 12:40:30 PM EDT
[#2]
RDTS offers an SD conversion. It runs about $1200 plus 2 $200 tax stamps. 1 for the SBR and 1 for the suppressor. Last I heard they are running about a 12 to 18 months wait. Here is the link.

RDTS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top