Posted: 12/31/2004 10:03:44 AM EDT
I found a pretty good range report, for those interested:

PTR-91 Range Report
Link Posted: 12/31/2004 8:34:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the tip to the report. Good info -
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:56:50 AM EDT
[#2]
That is a good write up.Anyone know where you can find the set up he is talking about for that price?I looked at Sarcos site and couldn't find it.

I would pick one up if I could get it with the FH and OD furniture for $710.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:52:04 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm really tempted to drive the hour each way to go back to the Rochester gun show and pick up the one that was there. Passed at the time as I knew nothing about that model, got home and found out they're good, plus the one at the show was at a really good price (like $20 below the dealer price I found online)
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 11:09:05 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought a post-ban gun awhile back.  I was fortunate enough to find a good price on a real HK collapsing stock and have swapped that out.  I still need to get the barrel threaded for a flash hider.

I've only put about 100 rounds through my gun but it's been great so far.  Much much better than the Hesse 91 I screwed with a few years back.  
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 11:17:16 AM EDT
[#5]

I wasn't able to keep a group tighter than 5-6 inches at 100 yards. My son was with me and was able to do better. I am sure that the rifle shoots better than we do.

No it doesn't!  I haven't been able to get anything better than 4 MOA out of mine.  But I still love shooting it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 11:18:38 AM EDT
[#6]
What does he mean by "Bolt Gap"??

I know nothing about the HK design.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top