Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2004 3:50:07 AM EDT
So  a friend of mine and I are combining an order to Cheaper than Dirt, And I'm Getting Ready to Buy a new PTR91, So I see G3 mags for 1.97 each and order 5, 3 of them are OK and 2 of 'em are dented so bad that they won't load more that a few rounds. Buyer beware You do get what you pay for.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:26:55 AM EDT
[#1]
A pal orderd 20 and all but 1 were in great shape. The 1 was usable, just not as nice as the others.

I have 20 arriving today(at least that is what Fedex says). I will take pics and update you all.

HC
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:49:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I"d like to see what you get, Has anyone found source for used steel mags? If so how were they?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:26:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I got 20 of them a few weeks back.  Out of the 20, two were dented one worked without a problem the other is just okay.  9 or 10 of them looked next to new, the rest wre fine just a little dirty.  For $2 I did not have a problem with any of them.  The dates were from 1963 through 1990.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:20:49 PM EDT
[#4]
No reason to compplain from me. All but one looked almost new. The one has a dent in it but it may have been from shipping. If I get around ot it I will post pics.

BTW, Ordering another 20 after I finish this post.
CH
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:26:46 PM EDT
[#5]
HEADS UP!

I just ordred another 20 and the amount they have left is under 650. THere were over 2500 a week ago when I orderd the first batch.

CH
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:20:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I"d like to see what you get, Has anyone found source for used steel mags? If so how were they?

FWIW...

I bought five new steel mags here:
www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/parts.cgi?read=120709

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top