Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2004 7:45:18 AM EDT
Are these receivers any good?  How do these compare to say a factory FMP or a JLD PTR91 receiver?
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:35:38 AM EDT
[#1]
The receiver metal is stamped by FMP, them welded here in the states (=USA made receiver).

Just as good as a FMP receiver since they are stamped using HK demention forming stamps.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 1:41:54 PM EDT
[#2]
i have one , it hasnt been built on yet, but the quality seems great, bolt carrier slides in and out real nice, rear site installed easy, mag well and rear buttstock fit  were a little tight but i fixed that real easy, the only complaints ive heardabout the 91 receiver  are from people who have had bad dealings with Special Weapons in general and tend to bash their products because of it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 11:52:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I had Jayson @ IGF build a CETME kit on one for me.  I was very pleased with the outcome.  The welding on the receiver was very nice.  I think they use a plasma welder on them.  I wouldn't hesitate to get one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top