Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2004 3:27:31 AM EDT
They are excepting pre-orders for their MSG90 buttstocks. Are they trustable with preorder type stuff?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:28:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't, but thats just me. I'd keep looking. Top-Notch is just Todd Bailey's brother running a company for Todd. I DON'T HAVE TO SAY MORE THAN THAT! Check around, I know I've seen a few of them being advertised, I just can't be sure right now where. Maybe GA? Maybe AuctionArms?

Good luck!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:11:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I ordered from them they were very nice and helpful when it came to ordering i got a trigger housing for my sw5sbr and it fits extremely well but the extractor and spring i got at the same time lasted oh 100 rds or something so if its a stock id say go for it but internal stuff id stay away from
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:40:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
They are excepting pre-orders for their MSG90 buttstocks. Are they trustable with preorder type stuff?

From what I've see with pre-orders from any of the Special Weapons circle of companies... you will get the product, but it will not be delivered on time.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:40:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:01:47 PM EDT
[#5]
ive never pre ordered but i have ordered parts from them a few times, hammer ,disconnector, trunion and reciever are all nice stuff, i just got one of their plastic trigger housings and the fit and quality is real nice.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:47:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I have their UMC/UMP conversion and the quality is nice. I've recently a quote and got a prompt response. I did end up with a series of questions to make sure what I was buying met my needs and the responsiveness trailed off. Too bad, because I'm ready to drop a chunnk of change but my decision is time sensitive.

Bomber
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 8:13:25 AM EDT
[#7]
I ordered some parts from them on 10/12/04 ill let you know when they arrive.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 12:14:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I happened on Special Weapons website and found that they have been offering the Presale for a close to four months. That told me all I wanted to know. I'll wait until they are in production and listed in stock.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:17:47 PM EDT
[#9]
I just order some small US made parts from Top-Notch and Wade was very nice and helpfull!!
I just thought I would pass it on.

JeremyD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top