Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2004 5:13:05 PM EDT
Ok guys I'm really interested in buying a NIB HK-94 but they seem to go for $4500=$5000, while I'm not adverse to spending that much on a firearm that will hold its value, I am when it won't hold value. Basicaly do you think the HK-94 will be available from HK again once HK gets up and running in the states?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:38:30 PM EDT
[#1]
HK will NOT be making or marketing a new HK94 here.  You're stuck with the supply that came in before 1989.  There will, however, be clones - maybe not as good or collectable as the original, but still a good weapon if from the right manufacturer.

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:18:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Are you looking to collect or are you looking to shoot? Because if you are looking to collect the NIB HK94 will always be alot of cash, on the other hand if you want to shoot you can find a "reasonable priced" HK 94. I bought a 92% HK 94 with 5 mags in May for $2,750.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top