Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2004 7:11:06 PM EDT
CDNN has HK 94/MP-5 34rd Asian Military Magazines here www.cdnninvestments.com/hk9440asmilm.html dose any one know if these are reliable quality mags? And last question is there any new info on when the complete rifles will be availlable?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:18:19 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
CDNN has HK 94/MP-5 34rd Asian Military Magazines here www.cdnninvestments.com/hk9440asmilm.html dose any one know if these are reliable quality mags? And last question is there any new info on when the complete rifles will be availlable?

On the mags...I've heard they are junk, but I don't own any MP5-type rifles to check for sure. If no one else chimes in, buy one and test it. Tapco has the straight MP5 German mags, I think, if that's what you're looking for.

On the complete rifles...HK won't be making any.  Foreign made ones won't make it through the import ban, and they seem to have zero interest in using that shiny new US plant for civilian rifle sales.  So if you're holding out on a real HK rifle...you may want to try one of the US-built clones.  Anything from ORF, Vector, JLD, etc.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:42:00 PM EDT
[#2]
they are junk.  I bought four two years ago, they jammed and fed incorrectly... (ever seen a round feed straight up (bullet up) into the gun?).  Buy HK or POF mags.

-k
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:58:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info, I was wondering if Sten mags could be modified to work in a MP5, or any other less expensive mag?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:05:10 PM EDT
[#4]
The words HK and less expensive don't go together.

That said, TAPCO has genuine HK 30rd MP5 mags for 13.99

They are the older straight mags but they work fine except with some hollow points.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top