Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2004 1:33:55 PM EDT
Decent quality, or do they suck?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:35:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I've ordered from them three times now and was happy with each product (plastic SEF lowers, grn navy lower, grn wide hand guard, etc.) and the service.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:44:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Just remember that Toad Bailey's brother Wade runs it...FWIW
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:16:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Here is a link to a feedback about TopNotch Parts.

Click this link
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:06:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I did send them a e-mail on July 24th, asking them about the delivery times for the MSG-90 stock that they were making. I asked them, politely about some of the concerns about how it's taken them longer than promised for the USC/UMP kits.

I got back a snotty e-mail from Wade. 2 Months later. He never answered the question, about how he was sick and tired of getting slammed on boards and told me if I could not wait that I could go somewhere else.

It's not that I cannot wait, I can...but I would like a date, not a open ended time frame...

I waited 2 months for Top Notch to return a mail...I wonder how long I would have to wait to get may parts that I had to pre-pay for?

IMO..the hassle is not worth it...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top