Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2004 7:37:35 AM EDT
I am going to get a HK clone in the near future, and want it in SBR form. Apparently in IN its fairly easy to get.

Where do I get the paperwork for this "special license"??

I heard its like $200, is this only good for one firearm?

Is it the same "license" used for suppressors, or would I need another if I wanted to get a suppressor too?

Thanks for any info!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:37:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Provided it's legal in the state you live in,

and you either have a L.L.C. or

a LEO that is okay with the sign-off on your paperwork.

As to where to get the paperwork, go to your hometown forum, post there and find a dealer in your AO who deals in FA/SBR/hush-puppies and he'll get you up to speed.....

Mike

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:58:07 AM EDT
[#2]
it is not a license! it is a tax!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:39:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I am going to get a HK clone in the near future, and want it in SBR form. Apparently in IN its fairly easy to get.

Where do I get the paperwork for this "special license"??

I heard its like $200, is this only good for one firearm?

Is it the same "license" used for suppressors, or would I need another if I wanted to get a suppressor too?

Thanks for any info!!

Check the AR-15 forum under full auto. There is a FAQ. You need to understand the details of the process before you get started or you may waste a lot of time. The ATF is very strict on how the paperwork is completed. The last thing you want to do is fill it out and wait three months only to have it rejected because you filled something out incorrectly.

Bomber
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top