Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2004 10:00:57 PM EDT
Folding stock, black dye job....the works. Anyone know where to find these for sale? I realize the USC inventory is slim, just figured if anyone knows where to get one, someone here would. Saw a BEAUTIFUL one on page 2 of the "HK Collections" thread tacked at the top of this forum (hepcat85's). Really, REALLY nice looking weapon. I want on JUST like it.

I'd like the conversion completed prior to purchase, not interested in a UMP project for myself, just want the gun.

hepcat85....if you read this, maybe you know the answer?
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 4:06:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Try these guys. They're not cheap but the product looks nice.  
USC/UMP

Jerry
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 5:10:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I ordered one from Homeland Defense 2 days ago. They were excellent to deal with. I IM'd Hepcat several days ago asking him about his but I haven't heard back yet.

Bomber
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:11:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I really like the look of this fake can. Granted, I don't like anything "fake" on a firearm, but it pretty much is just a barrel shroud...and looks better than that long, skinny barrel IMO. Anyone know where it comes from? This is without question the nicest USC/UMP conversion I've seen yet. Just beautiful.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:23:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 5:40:58 PM EDT
[#5]
yes that ump is what i want
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:59:40 PM EDT
[#6]
M4 - you refinished the mags right?  I think I remember reading that you did that...  Do you mind if I ask how mush the set up cost you?  Just wondering for reference...

Spooky
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top