Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2004 6:32:47 PM EDT
them

i cant see some people charging 2 times just for a parts kit when you can get the full package for half the cost.

i do get sick of jacked prices
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:40:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Purchased a 94 kit last March and Chris shipped it out to me asap.  Always a pleasure to deal with.  They however dont ship to washington state anymore.  Thank God, I have an Oregon address.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:52:48 PM EDT
[#2]
They seemed helpful to me when I inquired with them. I hear that their parts sets are second only to H&K. I do however wish that they would have let me mix and match a kit (with the requisite $ adjustment) so I could get the configuration I really wanted. I wanted to build a HK94 in the back and a PDW in the front but they were unwilling/able to help me out.

Anyhow, other than that they seem to be very helpful.

Bomber
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:36:39 PM EDT
[#3]
POF is a good outfit.. I know they will work with you mixing and matching parts ktis.. To some extent.. Like grip frames and stock sets.. Not sure though..

The parts are made in Pakistan, and seem to be just as good of quality as the HK stuff.. Cheaper, and new..
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:19:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
POF is a good outfit.. I know they will work with you mixing and matching parts ktis.. To some extent.. Like grip frames and stock sets.. Not sure though..

The parts are made in Pakistan, and seem to be just as good of quality as the HK stuff.. Cheaper, and new..

Not my experience. They told me they have a set kit and I would have to purchase it complete and I was welcome to purchase additional parts if I needed them.

Like I said, they were nice but it was confusing why they wouldn't make the few changes I was requesting.

Bomber
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 8:19:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Bomber,

We do sell our parts kits and will change ot items. We have sold 3 shot trigger groups and retractable stock, and also have added bi-pods, and slings when they are in stock, with our kits. Please contact Chris at 623-561-9572. I'm sure we can assist you.

All of our Parts kits are Factory NEW parts manufactured on HK Licensed tooling.
Our MP-5 and G3 factory NEW parts kits have never been assemblied into a weapon.
We ask more for the parts because they cost more being they are NEW and not military surplus
that can be as old as 40 years old.

We hope we were able to answer some questions here. Please feel free to contact us anytime with any questions you may have.
Best regards,

Frank
POF-USA
623-561-9572 wk
[email protected]  
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 8:34:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Bomber,

We do sell our parts kits and will change ot items. We have sold 3 shot trigger groups and retractable stock, and also have added bi-pods, and slings when they are in stock, with our kits. Please contact Chris at 623-561-9572. I'm sure we can assist you.

All of our Parts kits are Factory NEW parts manufactured on HK Licensed tooling.
Our MP-5 and G3 factory NEW parts kits have never been assemblied into a weapon.
We ask more for the parts because they cost more being they are NEW and not military surplus
that can be as old as 40 years old.

We hope we were able to answer some questions here. Please feel free to contact us anytime with any questions you may have.
Best regards,

Frank
POF-USA
623-561-9572 wk
[email protected]  

Frank,

That's excellent to hear but it's not what Chris told me on the phone. He said I could not make any substitutions. I told him I realized there may be a price differential and I was willing to pay more but I didn't want to buy a kit with all HK94 parts only to rebuy all the PDW styled parts I wanted. He said I would have to buy the kit as is and then buy PDW styled parts separately.

If I resend my quote request, would you be willing to entertain swapping some parts out and adding the differential to the total?

Thanks! Bomber

I'll give you guys a call!

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:05:17 PM EDT
[#7]
No Problem. Call Chris Monday. I will do everything possible to assist you with your needs.
We don't carry PDW parts. We are out of the MP-5 pistol grip and don't carry the short cocking tube or the side folder stock. Please feel free to call us anytime.
Best regards,

Frank
POF-USA
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 5:12:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Now is that great service and response or what? This exchange should show the original poster that these guys are top shelf.

Frank...thanks for the timely response. I'll talk to Chris Monday.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:46:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
They however dont ship to washington state anymore.  Thank God, I have an Oregon address.

OH GOD NO!!!!!!!!!  TELL ME IT ISN'T TRUE!!!    It has to be a cruel joke.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:38:09 AM EDT
[#10]
i asked to see about a hk94 variant and no answer
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:28:04 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
They however dont ship to washington state anymore.  Thank God, I have an Oregon address.

OH GOD NO!!!!!!!!!  TELL ME IT ISN'T TRUE!!!    It has to be a cruel joke.

Yup,  some dumb rule about parts that could be used in a machine gun.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:41:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Parts have never been assembled into a complete firearm yet?

Theoretically, does that mean that a HK-94-style reciever could be used to build up an SP-89 clone?
Just thinking outloud...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top