Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2004 6:41:31 AM EDT
Anybody own a HK53 conversion or clone? What can you tell me about it? Are you pleased with it? Who did the work? Do you have a 1/7 barrel?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:57:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I own 3 Vector V53 clones (www.vectorarms.com).  They had some bugs that needed working out but Vector has been first rate on customer service during and after the sale.  I'll update after the next range trip.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:00:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I own an Ohio Rapid Fire 53 clone. I love it. Shoots perfect....no problems since it showed up..that was about 1000 rounds ago.

Here it is with my 51 clone

Here it is with the heavily modified SD style shroud on it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:16:19 PM EDT
[#3]
iVE GOT 2 ON VECTOR AND ONE OHIO RAPID FIRE   i HAD WAY BEFORE THE VECTOR  i PUT S CPL THOU THRU IT SAND NEVER S PROBLEM tODD DOES EXCELLENT WORK ASD IT JUST PREFERANCE TODDS GUNS ARE AWESOME AND ALOT CHEAPER  THAT  AND HE WARRENTY'S HIS WORK ANS IS A GOOD GUY TO DEAL WITH
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:50:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I own an Ohio Rapid Fire 53 clone. I love it. Shoots perfect....no problems since it showed up..that was about 1000 rounds ago.

Here it is with my 51 clone
www.hunt101.com/img/130378.JPG

Here it is with the heavily modified SD style shroud on it.
www.hunt101.com/img/083483.JPG

They both look great.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:44:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I own 3 Vector V53 clones (www.vectorarms.com).  They had some bugs that needed working out but Vector has been first rate on customer service during and after the sale.  I'll update after the next range trip.

Well, two of the three worked flawlessly for all 100 rds. or so at the range today.  The third V53 started having the same failure to extract issues on the first mag.  I'm going to clean it thouroughly and see if the issue persists before sending it back again.  I want to have these things dialed in enough that a person could stake their life on its reliability.    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top