Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2004 9:51:56 AM EDT
Just got back a couple of H&Ks from Jayson at IGF.  Great place to get your H&K worked on.  Quality is spectacular and Jayson is a great guy to deal with.  I can highly recommend him.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 3:26:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I was considering sending my HK94 to IGF, to have a flapper properly installed on it....my main questoin, I guess, is is it worth it to mod an HK94 for a flapper?

I don't live in an NFA state so I can't SBR or get a sear. I don't want to ruin it's "collectability" (which, sadly, is one of the reasons I got it...other than to shoot it a lot).

Just having a real flapper...the tac-latch is great, but it's not a flapper.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 5:12:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Sent hime my SW5 receiver and POF parts and will see how he does.  Right now he has a 3 month wait.   Also ordered a 33 to keep me busy until then.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:49:35 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I was considering sending my HK94 to IGF, to have a flapper properly installed on it....my main questoin, I guess, is is it worth it to mod an HK94 for a flapper?

I don't live in an NFA state so I can't SBR or get a sear. I don't want to ruin it's "collectability" (which, sadly, is one of the reasons I got it...other than to shoot it a lot).

Just having a real flapper...the tac-latch is great, but it's not a flapper.

He put a proper flapper on my 94 and did a very good job.  He does have a long waiting list but I just got on the list and when he was ready he gave me a call and I sent the guns to him.  He only kept them for a couple of weeks.  Pretty cool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top