Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2003 10:38:15 AM EDT
Realy got damn tired waiting on fake 4-prong hiders to put on our SL8K convs, so we'er making  our own now.

FAKE 4-PRONG HIDERS that are in stock now:

1) 4 1/8in to make our SL8K barrels legal lenght (over all 16)

2) 3in for the SL8's that are SBR'ed.

FAKE 4-PRONG HIDERS that are 1 week out:

1) 3in for the SBR'ed or AUTO HK53's or the V53's

Heres the ones for the SL8's:

TOP- 4 1/8
MID- 3in
BOTTOM is factory G36K Hiders that we've based our hiders on.

These are the first 2 SL8K's with the FFP Hiders being shipped out today.

TOP---- SL8K over all 16in with the 4 1/8in FFP
bottom- SL8K, SBR with a 3in FFP

Unlike the other's FFP Hiders, ours look like the real thing, nice wide and deep slots, Truly the best thing about them, after the CP sun set,unlike the others that will half to be cut off the barrel to replace it with a real one, OURS just take your upper to any machinist, gunsmith or us to finish milling the slots all the way throught, to make it a "REAL" 4-prong flash hider.

PRICE $65 SHIPPED or $45 with SL8K barrel conv.

THATS FOR THE BIZZ

AREA51 GUNS/THE ARMS ROOM
PAHRUMP, NV 89048
775-751-2254 PST
[email protected]

AREA51GUNS.COM

Link Posted: 12/17/2003 8:26:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Wouldn't slotting the Fake FS be in violation of the importation ban?

I am aware of the AWB that will sunset, but there are no limitations for sun setting on the importation ban of assault rifles into the states.

In order to slot the FS after the AWB sunsets, the rifle would require that no more than 6 imported parts were used in the rifle, and I’m not even aware that such USA parts are available to be changed out on the rifle to convert it into a USA built rifle to fall under the assault weapons ban, and not the importation ban.

But that being said, the fake FS looks better than any other device I have seen offered.
It almost makes me want to go out and buy a SL-8 just to build up, that is, if HK warranties there stocks when they cracked, and not just sent the cracked stocked rifle back to you without being repaired.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 8:40:57 AM EDT
[#2]
You need to read alittle closer guy, We are also making them for the V53's, And not listed yet the ones for the G3K's that people are building now, the above can have the slots after the sunset, ((((AND))))

The SL8's can have the slots too "IF" theres enought US made parts used in them. NOT HARD AT ALL.

Link Posted: 12/17/2003 4:55:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Those look nice, I would love to see those made to fit a variety of other rifle's barrels.  I hate the brakes they make for FALs, that shot one would like great on a FAL carbine.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 9:28:14 AM EDT
[#4]
They do look dam nice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top