Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2003 8:04:35 AM EDT
Thought I would post this here- already have it in the EE, but figured folks here would be more likely to be interested in this stuff and this way no one has to wade through all the other non-HK items on the EE:

posted 11-06-2003 11:36                    
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have the following items available:

Rear takedown pin NIW $4.00
Slighlty used POF-USA 30rd MP5 mags $37.00 ea (3 available, about 120 rounds through each)
New in wrap POF-USA 30rd MP5 mags $45.00 (2 available)
HK sight tool $35.00
FAC "G3 low scope mount" $50.00. Similar to B&T low mount, I can provide pics in a day or two if interested.

Prices do not include S&H. I'll sell the whole lot for $275 and include USPS shipping in the price.

Email dawg180@[deletethistext]yahoo.com  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top