Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2003 8:06:25 PM EDT
Does anybody have a source for flip up sights on a straight rail?
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 2:37:21 AM EDT
[#1]
You can always use the KAC flip up sight for the SR15 which mount directly to the rail of the SR15 on the front and rear, it will work the same for your SL8.
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 8:22:19 AM EDT
[#2]
What do you use for a rear flip up sight?  Can I use a ARMS #40 with the KAC front flip up sight?
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 3:34:14 PM EDT
[#3]
KNIGHTS,

Link Posted: 10/3/2003 5:34:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I was going to use a Doc rail, will an ARMS #40 work with Knights flip up sights?
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 9:52:43 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I was going to use a Doc rail, will an ARMS #40 work with Knights flip up sights?

You would be better off with a range adjustable rear sight like the KAC 600m rear flipup sight because of the height of the Docrak rail.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 6:05:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Not to get off topic, but I'm trying to buy a Doc rail. I've swapped e-mails with him in the past and he's a grand (but VERY busy) fellow. I sent an e-mail to him over a week ago to see whether he does PayPal and to place an order, however, he's still incommunicado. Anyone have any suggestions as to how I should proceed? Or should I just lump it and try and be patient?  lol.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 1:44:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Not to get off topic, but I'm trying to buy a Doc rail. I've swapped e-mails with him in the past and he's a grand (but VERY busy) fellow. I sent an e-mail to him over a week ago to see whether he does PayPal and to place an order, however, he's still incommunicado. Anyone have any suggestions as to how I should proceed? Or should I just lump it and try and be patient?  lol.

Be patient.  I had the same experience.  He will get back to you.  You can also try emailing him again.  Sometimes emails do not make it through and you do not receive notification of that fact.  I has happened to me.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 11:50:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Tou can try Wes from MSTN, if your interested in the Knights Armament version.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top