Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2003 2:25:09 PM EDT
I live in the crap state of ny.  What are my options for obtaining an mp5 or clone?
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 1:16:54 PM EDT
[#1]
If you live in NY city, Id say pretty bad, but another city? I couldnt tell you.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 2:37:16 PM EDT
[#2]
They would be good, all except for NYC for the most part. The two clones would be a hk 94 or a sp 89, of which I have both. Get this, I recently moved out of NYC as well..   :)
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 7:34:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Not sure which is worse, CA or NY, but Special Weapons made a model which met CA regs - SW55.

Haven't ever seen it, but maybe it will work for you...
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 5:17:56 PM EDT
[#4]
OUtside of NYC, you can get an HK94 or semi-auto clone.  Getting a transferable (full auto) MP5 or clone anywhere in NY state will be next to impossible.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top