Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2003 8:03:17 PM EDT
First of all, thanks for the info over on the PTR-91 thread. I've wanted to get a real HK-91 ever since about 88.

So I finally reached an agreement with a guy I had met at a recent gun show in Houston. I went up to his house and completed the transaction after work today. The rifle is in very good condition and appears to have not been shot too much. He told me that it was probably around the 200-300 round level. Unfortunately there are a few marks on the grip from a magazine being stored in that part of the case with the rifle. But that is pretty minor. A few wear marks here and there but overall in very good condition.

Now I just gotta wait a couple of days to take it to the range.

Hey, what's the codes again for the manufacturing year?

Oh, and got one of those HK brand clamps for holding two mags together. Are those easy to find?

The guys over at tapco.com have got aluminum 20 round HK mags for $3 each. The price goes down to $2.50 if you buy over 12. Seems like a good deal.

www.tapco.com/product_information.asp?number=MAG3004&back=yes&dept=107&last=
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 10:27:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out HKPRO.com to get the date codes.

I thought it was pretty neat finding out that my HK91 is older than I am.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top