Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2003 8:30:39 PM EDT
Friend emailed me a pic of a new p2000 sub compact,you know like the glock 26,27. Cool,but the HK website does not show it. HHHMMMMM???????? Anybody know anything about it?????? I got pic i can forward if anyonw would like to see it.
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 8:48:07 PM EDT
[#1]
try  hkpro.com

I'm still convinced it's vaporware
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 2:26:32 PM EDT
[#2]
And if the trigger is still like the USP series (and I hear it is) it is an absolute abomination.  The company that touts "no compromise" violates that big time with the USP, SL8, USC, and UMP platforms.

Where have all the MP5s, P7s, and P9s gone? :(
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 2:37:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 4:38:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm with you! HK gave up on the consumer and forgot to tell us. I own a P7 and consider it among the best. They can keep all of their new stuff.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 1:43:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I like the idea of the P2000. It seems like it has the custom backstraps of a Walther, the compactness of a baby Glock or similar, and the construction of a USP. Can't wait for a 40S&W or a 45ACP version!
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 11:25:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I like HK, but I don't see the "sub compact" features of the gun.  I mean a Colt Mustang Pockelite, or NAA Guardian are what I consider to be "sub compact" sized as either of these will fit in your jeans pocket. Granted this weapon is chambered for the 9mm instead of the anemic .380, but it isn't a sub compact in my book.

Compared to the full sized USP it is quite a bit smaller, but since the USP is one of the largest semi-auto pistols I own that isn't saying much. It is still going to be almost as hard to conceal as a full sized gun and it will have less capacity.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top