Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2003 1:04:17 AM EDT
I really didn't know where to post this so I thought about putting it up here.  I have one of the new Century CETMEs that I'm thinking about putting some work into.  First things first I need to get my feed problems worked out.  I'm using G3 mags that I had to modify the catch for the mag latch so the mags would lock in.  Usually it jams on the last round out of the mag.  I've only had it happen 4 times out of 200 rounds, but still I'd like to get this fixed.  The 5 round CETME mag that came with it won't even feed rounds out of it, I think the mag sits too low, the bolt just slides over top of the rounds.  Next I want to install a G3 style FCG on mine.  The safety just seems backwards.  Is there anyone that makes a US made FCG?  Also I'd like to put the HK style drum rear sight.  I know I know it sounds like I'm building a G3, but this is what I'd like to do, also I got it for a steal.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 10:58:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Go to www.gunboards.com and check out the Cetme forum.I think you will find your answers there,if not post and someone will help.
Raymond
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top