Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2002 11:11:57 AM EDT
Hey, I saw their website (www.ohiorapidfire.com) and they have a nice deal going on their FAL rifles.

Does anyone have one of these, or know anything about them?  For 500 dollars, doesnt seem like one can go wrong.

Scott
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 2:03:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Not a FAL, but I should be picking up my Krink from them this week, I'll post here what I think so you can get an overall idea of the type of product they turn out.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 7:47:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought this one second hand from a guy on the FAL Files who had it built by Ohio Rapid Fire (or so he told me) It's been a good shooter.

Link Posted: 12/29/2002 8:58:54 PM EDT
[#3]
What kind of accuracy do you get from it, and how was the overall condition of the bore?  Chrome lined I assume?

Thanks,
Scott
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 10:04:40 PM EDT
[#4]
That's nice looking wood for a Fal.  I've seen some Izzys with some terrible looking wood.  I like the deep color on the one you have.  If it shoots well, way to go.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 6:43:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
That's nice looking wood for a Fal.  I've seen some Izzys with some terrible looking wood.  I like the deep color on the one you have.  If it shoots well, way to go.

That's a brand new set of Israeli Light Barrel furniture from www.gunthings.com

The rifle is combat accurate (3" - 4" groups, offhand, at 100 yards, under 2 MOA from a rest).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top