Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2020 10:35:21 PM EDT
Cant access anythin there. Maybe its me.
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 10:44:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope just logged in.  Took a while to remember my login, but once I did got in with no issues.
Also able to hit the subforums with no issues.
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 10:46:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Is akfiles smoked again? I'm having issues.
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 11:11:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Is there anybody still there?
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 1:34:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Both falfiles and akfiles are running just fine (the websites, anyway... )...

Access problems probably have to do with the changeover to the new sites a bit back...

Forrest
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 4:35:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Both falfiles and akfiles are running just fine (the websites, anyway... )...

Access problems probably have to do with the changeover to the new sites a bit back...

Forrest
View Quote

Whats their new webpage? Can you post a link please. I keep getting the old one I think. I have not registered an account before.Thanks
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 10:15:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 12:57:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Your AK link says under construction for me until you hit the link at the top...this direct link works fine:

https://www.akfiles.com/forums/
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 12:25:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I clicked the link,theres nothing there. The heading with the forum rules and a blank page underneath. No links to forums except one to feedback and everything there is from sept at the latest.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 9:40:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I clicked the link,theres nothing there. The heading with the forum rules and a blank page underneath. No links to forums except one to feedback and everything there is from sept at the latest.
View Quote

I just clicked the above link... logged on (FAL Files)... and all the forums are GTG...
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 12:31:58 AM EDT
[#10]
I just had to register. Thanks
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 12:50:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I just had to register. Thanks
View Quote

Oh cool. Just be sure to revisit this thread in about a month to tell us you still haven't been approved. It's a common thing with FAL Files for about the last...say 15+ years.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 1:15:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Oh cool. Just be sure to revisit this thread in about a month to tell us you still haven't been approved. It's a common thing with FAL Files for about the last...say 15+ years.
View Quote

Forrest
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 3:34:18 PM EDT
[#13]
They hooked me up after a few hours!
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 4:33:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
They hooked me up after a few hours!
View Quote

Well then, welcome...

Forrest

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:54:40 AM EDT
[#15]
I can’t log in after several attempts - to hell with the FAL files.
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 10:20:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I can’t log in after several attempts - to hell with the FAL files.
View Quote

That’s odd. I just logged in no problem.

https://falfiles.com/forum/the-fn-files.150/
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 10:49:43 PM EDT
[#17]
I just went to try and log in and it did not recognize us, and we were an early supporter of that site. I tried to sign up and the only thing they have posted that I can see are the latest lifetime bans. Did they sell out to anitfa or something?

Seems like it really sucks now. It used to be really cool place for FN stuff.
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 10:58:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I just went to try and log in and it did not recognize us, and we were an early supporter of that site. I tried to sign up and the only thing they have posted that I can see are the latest lifetime bans. Did they sell out to anitfa or something?

Seems like it really sucks now. It used to be really cool place for FN stuff.
View Quote

It used to be a pretty cool place 20ish years ago. Lots of good posters. I bought an awesome FAL from Dan at VOW back then. Then the kits dried up and it had been down hill ever since. I check in about once a year and not much going on.
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 10:43:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It used to be a pretty cool place 20ish years ago. Lots of good posters. I bought an awesome FAL from Dan at VOW back then. Then the kits dried up and it had been down hill ever since. I check in about once a year and not much going on.
View Quote

I kinda tend disagree, FalFiles has one of the best market places..
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 11:02:58 AM EDT
[#20]
I need to check to see if they got the site back the way it was.  The new interim site after they crashed really sucked.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 8:39:42 AM EDT
[#21]
I was going to start a new thread, but figured I'd piggyback here to avoid clogging up the forums.  

Long-story-short, I'm yet another one of those I-tried-to-register-but-am-stuck-on-awaiting-moderator-approval guys.  Is there anybody on these forums, or anybody else folks know connected with FAL Files, that I can contact to nudge that process along before I die of old age?

EDIT NVM - they got around to it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 9:00:41 PM EDT
[#22]
I was one of the early ones on the Files. I had to register and it took about a week for them to approve.

Of course I was a smart ass on the question about why you want to join to the board.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 6:18:45 PM EDT
[#23]
I can’t get on today....anyone else?
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 6:36:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I can't get on today....anyone else?
View Quote

I think they're having a cache problem. I can get on there but the only way to navigate right now is through the new posts tab.

Jen and Gary are working on it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 7:01:50 PM EDT
[#25]
I tried to sign in and then reregister since the crash and apparently my user name is no longer available.  Shame since I was one of the OG members.  Hell, was there for the original parts kits sorting before the warehouse got hit by a tornado.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 7:30:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I can’t get on today....anyone else?
View Quote

I did earlier but now I can't
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:51:52 PM EDT
[#27]
It's working now, Jen thinks it was a server caching problem. Anyway she was able to fix it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:53:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I tried to sign in and then reregister since the crash and apparently my user name is no longer available.  Shame since I was one of the OG members.  Hell, was there for the original parts kits sorting before the warehouse got hit by a tornado.
View Quote

Man that sucks that someone poached your user name, I remember you from the old days.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:01:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you are having trouble logging on to the new board, message me.

I will fix it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 12:50:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

If you are having trouble logging on to the new board, message me.

I will fix it.
View Quote

The current problem is the blank screen (white screen) that comes up when you try to access the site.  Jen said something about this yesterday when I got through to the site for the first time in a couple of days.  It's 'white' again for me at the moment...

Forrest

Link Posted: 5/8/2021 2:05:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The current problem is the blank screen (white screen) that comes up when you try to access the site.  Jen said something about this yesterday when I got through to the site for the first time in a couple of days.  It's 'white' again for me at the moment...

Forrest

View Quote

Same here.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 4:36:18 PM EDT
[#32]
@W_E_G Thanks for the offer.  I’ll drop you a message with a screen shot
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 5:15:06 PM EDT
[#33]
same,just white all day
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 6:50:19 PM EDT
[#34]
I am having the same issues today. The site was working fine for me the previous days and even earlier today when I replied to a PM from a buyer of one of the FALs I sold last month.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 8:13:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Are you getting a white screen when you go simply to falfiles.com?

I am yet to see a white screen when I go to falfiles.com on my old Win7 desktop or my iPhone 11.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 8:38:12 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm also getting a white screen.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 8:49:09 PM EDT
[#37]
had a white screen an hour ago - now I get the logon screen....not as tho I have a logon or FAL for that matter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top