Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2020 12:05:53 AM EDT
I own an Entreprise Arms STG58C. Dont know what type of receiver but I can find out when I get home. I've owned it for a few years and as long as its got a little oil its a reliable gun with all ammo besides 70s India Surplus ammunition. My question is, should I worry about reliability or parts breakage down the line? Or do I own a good one?
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 5:36:38 PM EDT
[#1]
TAke picture and let us see what you got.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 11:37:00 PM EDT
[#2]
You might find this helpful, updated April of this year...compare what you have to the photos.

https://www.arizonaresponsesystems.com/review-entreprise-arms-inc-fal-receiver/
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 2:40:31 PM EDT
[#3]
If it runs now, you shouldn't have any issue down the road besides normal wear items. I have an Entreprise receivered rifle that runs great, built myself. Everything was in spec.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 3:21:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If it runs now, you shouldn't have any issue down the road besides normal wear items. I have an Entreprise receivered rifle that runs great, built myself. Everything was in spec.
View Quote

Yeah, if everything's in-spec, it went together correctly, and it runs fine then there is no reason for it to have any issues, at least not related to it using an Entreprise receiver.  My understanding is that if their receivers are GTG off the bat, they should be good from then on.  

The ABNI marked ones are supposed to be pretty nice, though.  Quality receivers.  Someone had said once that those were made under license from FN, but I'm not sure how true that is.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 9:24:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Attachment Attached File

Can take better pictures tomorrow. Scope is back on my RPK and the launcher is becoming standalone later this month, and the railed dust cover is getting thrown in the garbage because that's what it is.

Pretty cool rig none the less. Debating whether I should put some wood furniture on it or I should put some original front handguard on and paint it like a rhodie gun
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 12:09:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/308764/20201128_234053_jpg-1720097.JPG

Can take better pictures tomorrow. Scope is back on my RPK and the launcher is becoming standalone later this month, and the railed dust cover is getting thrown in the garbage because that's what it is.

Pretty cool rig none the less. Debating whether I should put some wood furniture on it or I should put some original front handguard on and paint it like a rhodie gun
View Quote

Who made the railed dust cover?
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 8:26:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Who made the railed dust cover?
View Quote

Not DSA. It was on the rifle when I bought it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top