Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2020 10:09:43 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/4/2020 10:47:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Original FN? That’s pretty damn cool. And rare.
Link Posted: 9/4/2020 11:51:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Original FN? That’s pretty damn cool. And rare.
View Quote

HK manufactured for the FAL,  Brit contract perhaps?
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 1:08:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe. I’m not as up on FAL history as I used to be. Still a really cool thing to have.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 1:31:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Maybe. I’m not as up on FAL history as I used to be. Still a really cool thing to have.
View Quote

it gets a mention here,  it appears the brits toy'd with it at minimum

https://www.rifleman.org.uk/FN_Self_Loading_Rifle_L1A1.html
Link Posted: 10/19/2020 3:49:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I have two modern kits a guy on FALfiles made.  One is set up for full auto and I can run it that way on my SA48.  Empty mag in 2 seconds.
Link Posted: 10/19/2020 8:31:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I remember seeing these for sale in shotgun news 25 years ago.  I Think that they were sub $150 at the time.
Link Posted: 10/20/2020 12:31:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I have two modern kits a guy on FALfiles made.  One is set up for full auto and I can run it that way on my SA48.  Empty mag in 2 seconds.
View Quote

I wish he'd make more.  I didn't have the money, then.  He had said some time ago (maybe over a year ago now) that he was going to do another run, but has been silent since.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top