Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2013 8:18:03 AM EDT
I have one of these rifles and enjoy shooting it but want to bring it up to date a bit.  
It has a 16" bbl with 3 prong flash hider, don't know what make.   Imbel receiver and looks like PAC build.   Very nice rifle.
Furniture is painted green but thinking of duracoating it in FDE.   Just like that color a lot.  
I was thinking of getting  quad rails to give me a bit more options but what about furniture.
I really like what  I have seen with the guy using ACR side folding stock with that side folder adapter..   Gives the rifle a much needed boost and more modern look but not sure if I can justify the extra cost.   Guess I want to bring my rifle to the 21st century with minimal cost.  Instead of buying  SCAR17.  
So anyone have any suggestions on this subject matter.   I have seen quite a few pics of mods done but would really like links to sellers web sights that have these items.

Thanks,
Stac
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 2:30:36 PM EDT
[#1]
DSA sells some of the things you are talking about.
Just google the part your looking for and see who has the best prices.

The only modern part I like is the extended selector made by DSA and a SAW grip.

Be warned, it may take some time for DSA to ship, after they charge your card of course.
I've always had the parts show up after some time.

Shooting through cover and concealement is about as modern as i need!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top