Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2011 6:38:48 PM EDT
I am interested in knowing how you like them. Was installation a problem? any downside?
Link Posted: 6/6/2011 10:37:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I really like them, no downside AFAIAC.  Buy with confidence! I love the QD sockets build into it the most and the ability to add or delete rails.  It's not light, but of course neither is my FAL.
Link Posted: 6/9/2011 7:55:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I want one, but haven't seen them for decent prices yet.  I'd really like to try one out though.
Link Posted: 7/30/2011 10:59:34 PM EDT
[#3]
They look sharp. The only down side may be the price. They do not look too heavy vs the DSA rail. Who knows.
Link Posted: 7/31/2011 1:36:30 AM EDT
[#4]
The rail interface handguards look alot better to me. I am saving all my quarters to buy one. Literally,I stick all my quarters in a container and when I get to 250$ I will order one. I now have about 150$ worth after about a year.
Link Posted: 7/31/2011 3:54:29 AM EDT
[#5]
This is relevant to my interest.... pics anyone ? (of your FAL's with this installed, that is)

ETA - Found some good pics and installation information here.......... http://www.militarymorons.com/weapons/longguns2.html
Link Posted: 7/31/2011 6:38:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/31/2011 4:00:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Does the CASV FAL improve the accuracy of the FAL rifle itself??? If so I'd definitely be interested in getting one.

AKASL

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Link Posted: 8/1/2011 3:06:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Haven`t tested yet if the accuracy is much better. But it improves handling very well!
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 12:35:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Would they work with a heavy barrel and if not do you think it could modified to repetitively easily?

I know its kind of subjective but would love to have these on my rig...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top