Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2011 11:26:36 AM EDT
DSA OSW

Does anyone have one?

Are there any functioning or relaibility problems?

How long did it take you to get it? Not counting the BATFE wait.

What is the best barrel length?

I'm thinking of getting one and these are the questions that come to mind so far. I'm sure there will be more later.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 12:05:51 PM EDT
[#1]
8 years ago I shared a firing line with one. I know it worked because he was doing mag dumps and I was seeing double from the noise.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:55:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I have an eleven inch one and it is still my favorite no idea why. Never had any functioning problems.  I do shoot suppressed which is really had on the gas system. I waited three months but thats is the norm with my name. The only thing is I have an RFB and it is closely becoming my favorite but if it came down to it I would use the OSW it always works and parts are easy to find.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top