Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2009 8:54:24 AM EDT
Years ago I had a Leupold VX1 2-7x33 with low rings mounted on an ARMS mount and it was a nice little set up.
I regretfully sold the Leupold to a buddy looking for a brush gun optic, then stuck the ARMS mount in the safe and just went back to the irons.
As I've aged my eyes are really starting lose that ability to effectively use the FAL irons anymore even with glasses.
So I'm looking at setting up my FAL with an optic and reusing the ARMS mount once again.
I'm leaning towards a Burris XTR14 or Millet DMS-1 but I'm open to to any other suggestions that you've have good experiences with.
Also, I've only recently discovered this shotgun looking type mount for FALs that allows you to remove the dustcover with out removing the mount that is affixed to the upper recever.
I think it's a called MMS or something like that ...any thoughts or experience with that mount?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:12:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 12:25:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top