Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/4/2007 5:04:30 AM EDT
Hey FAL gurus,  there is an enterprise arms imbel for sale at the local shop and was curious if they're any good.  They want $600 for it, and with the exception of the plastic forend, it is in pristine shape.  The forend just has a bunch of scratches, like it was taken from an old military rifle.  Are the Enterprise guns worth having?  I don't really need another rifle, but if it's a decent FAL for $600 I would pick it up.  Thanks
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:29:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Its a good FAL, and thats a good price too. Might want to call in the serial number though to make sure it's a factory built Entreprise rifle, could be a home build. If it is a home-build it may not be 922r compliant, but 922r compliance only applies to builders, not buyers, so if you have a properly filled out transfer/bill of sale (and keep it!) it won't matter. And check the headspace too on a home-build. Still a good price for a good build, homebuilt or not.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 4:39:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like a good deal to me. Figure $340.00 (Type 3) for the Entreprise receiver, Imbel kits are now around $250.00, and at least $100.00 for compliance parts equates to $690.00 plus fees and tax to build one. I would snatch it up at $600.00 + tax.

+1 to call Entreprise to see if it was sold as receiver only.

mfn
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top