Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2007 6:54:01 PM EDT
I have a G series FN FAL that I've owned for alost thirty years.

It's been a safe queen most of its life with little range time.  Conservative 90% condition.  I've been told it's quite valuable.

I've found myself wanting to shoot it more and more often recently, and I'm wondering if I should.

Should I take It out and shoot it, or thoroughly clean and oil it, put it back in the safe, and buy another FAL to shoot/ keep as an MBR?

Your opinions , please?
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 4:44:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought an unfired, no box G early this year. It's seen about 200 rounds through it and still looks as new. Just take care of it and enjoy shooting it. They were made to be fired regularly not to be some fancy collectors item. Enjoy!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top