Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2006 4:11:38 PM EDT
I was one at a local pawn shop for $499 it had a some kinda optic on it. I didn't hold it but from a distance it look brand new.

I was looking a shotguns and happen to see it. I'm going back at the end of the week to find out more infi on it. I know the owner's son in law well so he maybe able to hold if fir me till this weekend if you guys think the price is good.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 10:02:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Need more details. Make? flash hider? Butthole stock or not? US parts?
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 3:21:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I will have to find out. I just want to find out what I need to be looking for and some kinda price range to make an offer.

Give me an idea of what kinda prices I'm looking at?
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 6:18:16 AM EDT
[#3]
The rifle is a century arms. I'll find out more when the guy calls me back. In put needed on century arms.

I don't think it's a FAL. I think it's a H&K replica. Is this bad or good no idea?
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 1:58:39 PM EDT
[#4]
It's always Hit or Miss with Century.   For every person I find that likes their rifle, I can find 2 more that were given junk.   Just be careful.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 9:17:01 PM EDT
[#5]
As stated above about Century. It could be an Imbel Century import. Find out more on the type of furniture, flash hider or not, ect. Don't know anything about their HK copies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top