Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2006 1:05:22 PM EDT
  On my FAL I have a DSA bolt cover so I can mount a Burris 3X9 scope that i took off a hunting rifle. I need a set of rings that will co-witness the irons and raise up the scope a little. Burris does not make anything in 1 inch. any suggestions?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:29:39 PM EDT
[#1]
If you want to use your iron sights with a scope mounted, your only oprion is a set of see through rings.  You can also use 1" reducers for some 30mm rings  

Co-witness is the wrong term.  Your irons would have to be visible through your optic.

I'll post some links later for some see through rings if I can find them.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:01:43 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If you want to use your iron sights with a scope mounted, your only oprion is a set of see through rings.  You can also use 1" reducers for some 30mm rings  

Co-witness is the wrong term.  Your irons would have to be visible through your optic.

I'll post some links later for some see through rings if I can find them.

Yes thats what I need, a cutout on the ring base so I could see the irons, I just couldent find any
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top