Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2006 1:06:52 PM EDT

Anyone have a good source for inch pattern FAL mags?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:54:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out DSA Arms.  Do a Google search.  Inch mags are out there and not terribly expensive.  I bought some for my nominally Inch receiver FAL but they were too big for the mag well and didn't work.  I sold those.  I filed down some 30 round Bren Inch mags and got them to work in my out of spec Century FAL.

Drakejake
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:45:11 PM EDT
[#2]
also look at Northridge military surplus.  they usually have some listed.

i use some inch pattern mags and recently got a bunch of metrics from DSA.  they work fine in my L1A1.

just lock them in the same way.  the front lug will not engage the "shelf" that the big lug on the inch mag locks into.  still, not to worry - they won't fall out if your magwell is in spec.  a few wobble some but they all feed reliably.

and at 5 bucks a pop thats 3-4 metric mags for the price of 1 inch pattern mag last i checked.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top