Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2006 6:58:27 PM EDT
FOund an FAL that is an IMBEL receiver and says pacific ??? somethign Corp . it's in the EE section wondering about it . help a guy out FAL fans
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:42:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably one of the PAC imported Imbels. It seems that PAC(think they are the importer part of The Dealers Warehouse) and Century were the main importers of the Imbels.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:06:37 PM EDT
[#2]
All Imbel recievers, including the ones with the PAC Gear logo on it are top notch.  I wish
TDW was still importing them.  Damn nazi's at the BATF!

Spambo
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 12:13:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Many people prefer the PAC marked Gear Logo Imbel receivers (rear right side marked "Pacific Armament Corporation Modesto CA USA" to the CAI (Century Arms) marked ones because they want to avoid anthing with Century's name on it.  In fact, the receivers are equally good...

If the price is decent, snap it up...

Forrest

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:10:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I purchased a PAC FAL in December and am very pleased with it.

- BG
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:20:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I also bought a PAC, IMI FAL with gear logo Imbel receiver and find the product to be excellent.

Drakejake
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top