Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2006 8:19:09 PM EDT
Im new to fal rifles spent most of my time w/ ars. I know dsa makes a good rifle but what else is out there? are the enterprise rifles any good? Im looking for a 16in rifle . any help would be great
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:13:43 AM EDT
[#1]
im a new owner also and a long time ar shooter. i lucked into a fac arms 16 inch on a coonan receiver and it worked flawlessly.   dsa saems to be thetop of the line with imbel gear maked builds a close second.  if you take a litlle time you can get a great deal, i have $550. in my rifle it was on consignment at a local shop.. i hope this has been helpful. also try the falfiles for tons of info.
                                                                              chestnut101abn
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:12:51 AM EDT
[#2]
very helpfull thanks. Ill just have to keep my eyes open for a good deal. trying to justify the money on a new dsa 16 carbine.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:07:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I love my DSA 16" carbine. Buy one man, you won't be sorry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top