Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2006 8:44:39 PM EDT
I have a FRANKENFAL that I may be interested in selling. I do not know who built it but it runs great and is pretty darn accurate. I have a DSA STG58 that I am going to keep so I am thinking about letting this one go.

If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.
Thank you, Phessor  

Here are the specs as far as I know;
Belgian kit with mismatched serial numbers.
Barrel cut to 17" and threaded with a U.S. Steyr short flash hider.
IMBEL gear logo PAC receiver.
SED lower with lightening cuts.
U.S. hammer & sear
Humpback butt stock.
Plastic handguards marked with a "C"
Pistol grip marked with a "C"
Bipod
Parkerized finish
Four NIW 20 round magazines

It has not been fired since it was parkerized
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:54:24 AM EDT
[#1]
$6-$700

The prices on rifles with Imbel receivers have gone through the roof due to the import ban but no one in their right mind is going to pay the new inflated prices on a kit gun with an Imbel receievr when you can purchase a new DSA rifle for close to the same price.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:34:49 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
$6-$700

The prices on rifles with Imbel receivers have gone through the roof due to the import ban but no one in their right mind is going to pay the new inflated prices on a kit gun with an Imbel receievr when you can purchase a new DSA rifle for close to the same price.

+1.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top