Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2006 9:45:39 PM EDT
dci is going to make more recievers any one hear anything current? i want a dci for my stg. any other us receivers out there?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:17:29 AM EDT
[#1]
DSA
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:07:46 PM EDT
[#2]
DCIs are cast, correct?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:19:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
DCIs are cast, correct?

Correct.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:20:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Entreprise makes type 1 FAL recievers
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:03:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Bottom of the page for DCI info.

DCI
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:54:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
DCIs are cast, correct?

Correct.

Still worth having, though, right? What's the expected price on these? I mean, I'd rather have a DSA, but I feel compelled to waste most of my money on fripperioes like food and heat and the mortgage...
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:08:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
DCIs are cast, correct?

Correct.

Still worth having, though, right? What's the expected price on these? I mean, I'd rather have a DSA, but I feel compelled to waste most of my money on fripperioes like food and heat and the mortgage...

Yes, cast steel is not the same as cast aluminum.

My last email from Harlan, said there is currently no time frame for FAL receivers. DCI is heavily into AK receiver production.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:28:04 PM EDT
[#8]
it'd be nice if DCI got their fucking ak receivers right. they fucked up their bolt rails inside the receivers. causes magazines to be very wobbly......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top