Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2005 6:18:30 PM EDT
The finish is like new and an imported Imbel receiver . alaooks to be a G1 barrel with no flash hider but has a small slot cut in the barrel where the flash hider would go but it is not threaded. I do not care for the thumbholre stock . What will I have to do to change it out and be legal. Is $425 a good price? I have a few FALS but none like this with the stock like this one and it is just ugly as hell. Thank in advance...
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:25:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like it's a chopped L1A1 barrel. Does it have an open-ear gas block and inch lower?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:33:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I've seen them as low as $300 when they first came out years ago, to $440 at a gunshow about a month ago.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:45:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Imbel receivers are selling for $300 when they can be found. After Jan. 6(?) no more will be imported.
Good inch parts can bring in quite a few bucks too.
IOW I think it is a good deal under current circumstances.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:00:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top