Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2005 10:30:03 AM EDT
Just ran across a L1A1 sporter on a CAI Imbel reciever.  

I know nothing of FALs.  I have looked here and am looking in Falfiles as well.  

The lower trigger, grip, stock looks a bit worn and has a number painted on the stock.  The upper looks decent.  

What would be a good price for this? and a good step for me into the world of .308 semi's?

thanks,

nct
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 10:31:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Forgot to add it does have a carrying handle.

thanks,

nct
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 10:50:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Does it have a muzzle device?  US parts count?  Does it have the pistol grip stud?

I'd say $400 - 500 if it has a bare muzzle and no us parts.  Those older century's on imbels are usually good rifles, unlike the hesse or century receivered fals that were made later.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 11:13:25 AM EDT
[#3]
It has no muzzle device, don't know about the parts count and it had a pistol grip.

Thanks for the info.

nct
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top