Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2005 8:18:22 AM EDT
1. I want to mount a scope on my FAL. can you suggest me a compact variable scope (2-7x, 3-9x)? something like this:

IOR products and similar are out of my budget range.

2. I also want to replace the stock,handguards and grip... I've checked DSA web site and I would like to know if all their stuff come with a matte finish.

thanks in advance,
Frens
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 8:59:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Come over and look around at the FAL Files, lots of options for both scopes and furniture.
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 9:27:30 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks for the link. btw the menu on the left of the home page doesn't work for me
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 2:51:49 PM EDT
[#3]
look at Simmons scopes - they've got some with illuminated reticles as well.  good scopes for the $$.  if you cannot go with a Leupold or Nikon, i'd look at them.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 3:44:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
thanks for the link. btw the menu on the left of the home page doesn't work for me

Doesn't work for me either!!  What's up with FALFILES??

Looks like L-O-T-S of great information on the sidebar of the main page, but no links work!

Any help out there??

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 3:46:49 PM EDT
[#5]
IIRC only the forums are working from the home page.

The forums are a great place for FAL info!
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 11:36:52 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
2. I also want to replace the stock,handguards and grip... I've checked DSA web site and I would like to know if all their stuff come with a matte finish.

can anyone answer this question please?
thankyou very much
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 1:01:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Doesn't work for me either!!  What's up with FALFILES??

Looks like L-O-T-S of great information on the sidebar of the main page, but no links work!

Any help out there??

BIGGER_HAMMER

Took me awhile to figure out what you guys are talking about.
No, none of the stuff on the "hme page" has links, thats why the link I provided is directly into the forums.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:08:01 AM EDT
[#8]

who sell DSA products online beside DSA? DSA won't ship to Italy even using APO because my order is more than 100$
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top