Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2005 6:02:56 PM EDT
Who makes a fal with a 16 inch barrel? looking for a quality manufacture. Can anyone post some pics of thier rifles so I can get a idea of what to look for in manufactures? thanks JC
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:48:39 PM EDT
[#1]
DSA

DSA SA58 Elite Compact 13" barrel with permanently attached FH (16" overall barrel length)

DSA SA58 Carbine 16 1/4'' barrel with integral muzzle brake

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:52:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:55:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Not alot of choices in FAL's.
Cant go wrong with DSA they are the best new manufacturer out there,

16 inch carbine STG58

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:46:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Will the dsa rifles accept metric and inch mags? I would also like to get some of their 30 round mags. Will these also work with their rifles?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:48:42 PM EDT
[#5]
How is the reliability of the fal? I have shot my buddies and it worked fine. I want something that is reliable.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 8:27:13 PM EDT
[#6]
The DS A rifles are built for metric mags. Having it modified to accept both is fairly simple. The modification does require the use of a mill to do properly though.

As to the reliability of F A L rifles. About the only gas operated rifle that is more reliable would be an AK47.

FALs are very reliable rfles.

Go to www.falfiles.com and do a search for old dirty. If that doesn't convince you of the reliability of FALs, nothing will.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 8:31:49 PM EDT
[#7]
all of DSAs FALs are metric...better to go metric than inch...more parts readily available and  cheap also...DSA makes probably the best FAL on the market right now....I have owned 2 FALS by DSA never an issue but you get what you pay for and DSA is QUALITY stuff...reliability you cant go wrong with the FAL or an AK in my opinion, most reliable rifles ever made
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:28:53 AM EDT
[#8]
+1 on DSA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top