Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2005 3:22:35 PM EDT
just picked up an Enterprise L1A1 on an impulse buy.

'the woman at the counter, she did tempt me and i did buy".....

Enterprise L1A1, 3 mags, 400 rnds of CAVIM 7.62 ammo for $500.  rifle looks good - i cleaned it up and i found a lot of dust in the flash hider - been awhile since its been shot apparently.

i've never posted pics before, here.  i'll have to take some and post them.

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:02:10 PM EDT
[#1]
good luck..
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:23:54 PM EDT
[#2]
heh heh  i've heard that so far.  looked up some threads on falfiles.  seems hit or miss.  i don't know anything about the rifle - how do i tell if its metric or inch?  not too familiar with fal's.

it cleaned up well and i only function fired it - i didn't clean it or lube it.  just loaded 5 rounds and fired to see if it would feed.  of course i checked the barrel before i fired it.    

whether it'll hit the broadside of a barn, we'll see.  range report to follow when it can get to it!
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 6:28:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Entreprise makes both inch and metric receivers, so if it's marked L1A1 it would be an inch.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 6:33:46 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks, TapperMan.

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 11:23:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Well it could be a home built rifle. If so, it could be a metric rifle built on an inch pattern receiver.

The Cavim ammo has a spotty reputation. Proceed with caution.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top