Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2005 4:30:36 PM EDT
Got an email from them today stating that YES, they have enough receivers to fill their orders and maybe a few extra (wow, what news! ).  HOWEVER, (here's where my prediction comes true) these will not be $179 as advertised for many months, but they will be$250 each (big fuck'n surprise here)!  The reason is that they needed to spend extra money to get them so soon.  Thats the most bullshit answer they could have thought up .  What they simply did, was freeze there orders, wait a few months, then jack up the price.  Assholes wont get a dime from me.  For about $100 to $150 more, I can buy a DSA.  So fuck you, TDW!

Sure, I did not pay anything down, but only gave my name to reserve a few, but thats a dishonest way of doing business and they topped it off with a clearly bullshit answer.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:13:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I hear ya, but I'll take them for $250.. I love those imbel receivers!  I love the DSA also, but I love my money in my account even more.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:23:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I hear ya, but I'll take them for $250.. I love those imbel receivers!  I love the DSA also, but I love my money in my account even more.  

Out of principle, I will pay the extra and get a DSA or wait for a Coonan.  I'm sure Coonan will be up and running some time.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:18:59 PM EDT
[#3]
At some point DC will be producing receivers again ( I heard it's going to be a while).  The next time I'm stocking up on several....I have 5 kits and two receivers right now..  .. I need more receivers!!!!!!  + I like the fact DC is worth a compliant part as well.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top