Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2005 10:43:24 PM EDT
I live in Orange County California and i was wondering if anyone out there live in OC and has ordered Ammunition online. if so what sites will ship to OC without a hassle. need to get ahold of some 308 and the gunshows here are getting redicilous with prices.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:32:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Try ammoman. com. I don't see any cali. shipping restrictions on his site.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:15:19 PM EDT
[#2]
ok... ive asked some people around here most just say that some places wont ship to counties near restricted counties. i know LA county has a restriction but i havnt heard of OC having one....
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 5:04:29 PM EDT
[#3]
i stay in L.A. and i have never had a problem getting ammo shipped from midway,Ammoman, and Ceaperthandirt. But if u stay in OC u should really think of takeing a drive down to Ammobros there a great pair of guys and have allmost all the kinf of 308 ammo you'll need.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top